Friday, September 5, 2008

Pumpkin Bread time...

Okay, so this may seem a little soon to some of you southerners, But, Its 58 degrees here. I broke out my fall decor today and lit a harvest Yankee candle... Then Ethan started talking about muffins.. And it got me thinking... So tada...
And I am so glad. This is only the second thing that I've baked here in Colorado that actually turned out great. Thanks to a high altitude cookbook I found online. I ordered it today and hopefully will have more yummies to come.... Although, that may not be good for my figure... but oh how I've missed baking. It is one of life's pleasures that need not be forgotten. Carpe Diem ...right? I wish I could share this with you all. It is soooo Yummy. Nikki and 2P I know y'all would love this. Maybe a cup of coffee/tea and some good conversation...anyone?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks Great and You are a great Cook!!!

The Thomas Family said...

Oh my...looks fantastic! Pumpkin bread is my favorite. I actually find it funny that they've started selling pumpkin lattes at Starbucks here, in Arizona...it's still over 100 degrees! Anyhow...I'm on my way over for a slice :).

Rachel said...

That looks so yummy! I wish you were closer b/c I would def be coming over for a slice, coffee and conversation! And it is still 90s and humid here... ick!