Thursday, January 17, 2008

Well, Today was our First MOPS group meeting (M0thers Of Pre-Schoolers) After a little bit of opposition from Ethan this morning we ventured out in the Cold weather to go be social.
Ellie did pretty well, After they switched her to a more age appropriate group (she was at first with 18 months olds). And Ethan, after shedding a few tears (me too), got better and ended up having fun. He just told me that he would like to go again (victory!)
I am so glad to finally have met some other women and the kids have met some other kids. We may be going to a play group next week at one of the other MOPs houses'. I think my tiny bit of cabin fever is subsiding.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jon Sheptock Family said...

Sounds like Ethan and Ellie are adjusting very well. I love the pictures! Your house looks beautiful!